Dec 4, 2018
- Thanksgiving Recap
- Tunnel 2 Towers 2019
- Polar Plunge - January 1, 2019 in Newport
- Essential Nutrition Chart: www.missionheirloom.wordpress.com
- Free Radicals
- Listener question from Wendy - Are rest days necessary on a regular basis or only when you are training for an event? If they are necessary, how often for someone who does circuit training, strength training and running every week? For the same person who's also trying to lose weight?
- Question #2 from Wendy - When is Paul's next race?
- Possibilities - Louisiana Marathon (5k edition) - January 19, 2019
- MLK Unity 5k Southaven, Mississippi- January 21, 2019
- Purple Stride, Austin, TX March 9, 2019
- Head for the Cure 5k - Austin, TX - March 31, 2019
- "Hold on Paul, let me go shut the baby up" - Screaming Baby, Part 2
-Please spread the word
- If you have any questions, comments, race suggestions, race reports, stories, or to talk about anything, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
401-835-5320 (no sexting, please)