Oct 19, 2018
Adriana and Paul are comin' at ya from Bristol Total Fitness! This is the most fun episode yet, as we discuss a hodgepodge of topics! We talk about Bristol Total Fitness, Adriana going for her yoga certification, running, stretching, TRX, getting into the habit of working out, clean eating. And all this is done while being interrupted by a screaming kid, a telephone ringing, and a washing machine rattling! Tune in to this very entertaining episode!
- Live from Bristol Total Fitness, it's Paul and Adriana
- Get a free 7 day pass at Bristol Total Fitness
- Reasons to join a gym
- Adriana getting a yoga certification
- Adriana's rehab update - running a mile on the treadmill
- Interrupted by a baby meltdown
- Running outdoors vs. the treadmill
- Static stretching vs. Active stretching
- Stretch class - Wednesdays at 10am
- warm up muscles before stretching
- TRX and stretching class
- Oh crap. TRX burpees coming up
- Benefits of TRX
- Get your effin ass to the gym!
- Damn phones!
- The habit of working out
- Eating healthy
- Tangent over. Back to stretching discussion
- Meal Prep Like A Trainer - Saturday, October 20, 2018, 11am - 12:15pm at Bristol Total Fitness
- Spin Class by Lizzie Newton: Bristol Total Fitness, Sunday October 21, 8am