Oct 27, 2021
- Welcome back Boston Marathon finisher - Chris Marino!
- Fuel of choice
- Starting the race
- Chris' music of choice
- Issues that came up during the run
- Dealing with injuries
- The marathon crowd
- Post-race depression
Oct 10, 2021
- Welcome Chris Marino
- 6 Previous marathons prior to this year's Boston
- Chris' start in running
- Running on every street in Grafton, MA
- City Strides
- 4x4x48 - Chris ran 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours
- Chris' son Braden battling with Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)
- Chris is spreading awareness and also helping...
Oct 10, 2021
- Episode 50!
- Finish for a Guinness wrap-up
- Adriana's Mexico vacation
- Rugged Maniac
- Paul's injury
- Adriana participates in pull-up context - Non-Bleeders Need No Apply
- Paul's ER Visit
- Sugar Shakedown
- Adriana's Soothing Voice
Please feel free to check out the Patreon page, where for $3 you...
Aug 31, 2021
Hello Everybody! The Journey of the Rhode Runner podcast is finally back after a long hiatus. Adriana and Paul make up for lost time by covering a wide range of topics and emotions - From the sudden passing of Paul's father, to finally racing in a post/pre pandemic world, to the awesome world of Soul Friend...
Dec 18, 2020
Welcome to a new podcast episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. On this episode, we welcome Adriana's personal trainer/coach, Sam Brown. He specializes in treating lower back injuries. So, come see what it's like training Adriana, and also get important information about building up stability and mobility to prevent...