Nov 22, 2021
- Paul's Physical Therapy
- Adriana's sympathy pain - or maybe it's just overuse
- NeuroKinetic Therapy
- Congratulations to the broken ribbed Molly Seidel who came in 4th in the New York Marathon
- Sugar Shakedown update
- Paul's love of the Airdyne Bike
- Physical Health Helping Mental Health
- The Mindset Mentor
Oct 27, 2021
- Welcome back Boston Marathon finisher - Chris Marino!
- Fuel of choice
- Starting the race
- Chris' music of choice
- Issues that came up during the run
- Dealing with injuries
- The marathon crowd
- Post-race depression
Oct 10, 2021
- Welcome Chris Marino
- 6 Previous marathons prior to this year's Boston
- Chris' start in running
- Running on every street in Grafton, MA
- City Strides
- 4x4x48 - Chris ran 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours
- Chris' son Braden battling with Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)
- Chris is spreading awareness and also helping...
Oct 10, 2021
- Episode 50!
- Finish for a Guinness wrap-up
- Adriana's Mexico vacation
- Rugged Maniac
- Paul's injury
- Adriana participates in pull-up context - Non-Bleeders Need No Apply
- Paul's ER Visit
- Sugar Shakedown
- Adriana's Soothing Voice
Please feel free to check out the Patreon page, where for $3 you...
Sep 2, 2021
Welcome to a brand new episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. This is a very special episode. Some of you may or may not know that my father, Paul Stroessner, passed away suddenly on June 3, 2021. It has been a very difficult few months. Not only did he and I share a name, but we also shared a birthday. In honor of...