Dec 4, 2018
- Thanksgiving Recap
- Tunnel 2 Towers 2019
- Polar Plunge - January 1, 2019 in Newport
- Essential Nutrition Chart: www.missionheirloom.wordpress.com
- Free Radicals
- Listener question from Wendy - Are rest days necessary on a regular basis or only when you are training for an event? If they are necessary, how often...
Nov 21, 2018
Paul and Adriana are back with more listener questions. We got some great questions from Maddy this week!!
- Don't be a Dickbag - Be kind to cashiers
- Burpee Challenge postponed until February
- New Years Day Polar Plunge
- So far 6 people interested in 2019 Tunnel to Towers 5k in New York
- Question #1 from Maddy -...
Nov 14, 2018
This week, we have more listener questions. Karinna asks us what our go-to snacks are, and do we have any favorite Thanksgiving recipes. As always, the answers are entertaining!
Nov 9, 2018
Listener Questions, Nipple Clamps, and Surround Yourself With Positive People
- Tunnel to Towers bus trip. Date set! September 29, 2019. Please let us know if you are interested in joining us.
- Burpee Challenge. Charity TBA.
- Thanksgiving boot camp and spin. Non-members welcome. Just bring a canned good
Oct 31, 2018
On this episode, I am joined by Dawn Casella, my first personal trainer. In addition to personal training, and teaching group classes at the gym, Dawn specializes in Pilates, and has her own Pilates studio in the gym. I had not known much about Pilates. It is a field that could benefit everybody from grandmothers,...