Oct 10, 2021
- Welcome Chris Marino
- 6 Previous marathons prior to this year's Boston
- Chris' start in running
- Running on every street in Grafton, MA
- City Strides
- 4x4x48 - Chris ran 4 miles every 4 hours for 48 hours
- Chris' son Braden battling with Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)
- Chris is spreading awareness and also helping...
Oct 10, 2021
- Episode 50!
- Finish for a Guinness wrap-up
- Adriana's Mexico vacation
- Rugged Maniac
- Paul's injury
- Adriana participates in pull-up context - Non-Bleeders Need No Apply
- Paul's ER Visit
- Sugar Shakedown
- Adriana's Soothing Voice
Please feel free to check out the Patreon page, where for $3 you...
Sep 2, 2021
Welcome to a brand new episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. This is a very special episode. Some of you may or may not know that my father, Paul Stroessner, passed away suddenly on June 3, 2021. It has been a very difficult few months. Not only did he and I share a name, but we also shared a birthday. In honor of...
Aug 31, 2021
Hello Everybody! The Journey of the Rhode Runner podcast is finally back after a long hiatus. Adriana and Paul make up for lost time by covering a wide range of topics and emotions - From the sudden passing of Paul's father, to finally racing in a post/pre pandemic world, to the awesome world of Soul Friend...
Mar 24, 2021
- Adriana's 2nd dose of the vaccine
- Demon Seed
- Seasonal Depression
- State of Flow
- Connection between mental and physical health
You can email TheRhodeRunner1@gmail.com
You can also contact us at the following places:
Adriana can be found on:
Instagram at @ajoylifestyle