Oct 19, 2020
This week Adriana and Paul are joined by Shannon Rozea, founder of the great organization called Thrive Outside. Thrive Outside is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping our youth Thrive through outdoor learning and nature play. This is done by designing and implementing outdoor learning environments, teacher...
Oct 1, 2020
Sep 17, 2020
- Paul's 50th Birthday
- Riddle Room
- Rocky Point
- You Must Be This Tall: The Story of Rocky Point Park
- Paul's journey
- Run for the Dogs 5k
- Adriana's surgery (Oh good, I can feel my vagina!)
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections
- Good Doctors (and a bad one)
We would also love to hear from you. Do you have...
Aug 24, 2020
- Minor ankle flare-up
- Possible extended Boot Camp
- Safe at the gym
- Recipes with tomatoes
- Adriana's Babbel app pays off
- Adriana's recovery
- Journey of the Rhode Runner memoir
- The Resurrection of Jake the Snake
- DDP Yoga
- Recipe requests
We would also love to hear from you. Do you have any...
Aug 5, 2020
Hi Everybody! Adriana and Paul are back for a brand new episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. There is a Potpourri of topics this week! Everything from back surgery, to classes and info about the gym. There is also veggie talk, and talk about books, podcasts, and television shows.
- Adriana's Back Surgery