Dec 18, 2020
Welcome to a new podcast episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. On this episode, we welcome Adriana's personal trainer/coach, Sam Brown. He specializes in treating lower back injuries. So, come see what it's like training Adriana, and also get important information about building up stability and mobility to prevent injury.
We also get into the Rhode Island shutdown once again.
This episode is very entertaining and educational, so come listen and enjoy!
- Introducing Adriana's trainer - Sam Brown
- Certified McGill Practitioner
- Helps clients recover from lower back injuries
- Sam takes on "Tasmanian Devil" Adriana as a client
- First step for Adriana - F****n' relax so hard!
- The importance of Mobility and Stability
- Sam's thoughts on Rhode Island's pause and gym shutdown
- Maxx Double Standard
Sam can be found on Instagram @sambrownstrength
and he can be emailed at:
We would love to hear from you. Do you have any favorite healthy recipes? Do you have any workout or health & fitness questions?
Also, what gear do you wear when you run or work out? Do you have any inspiring stories, books, or documentaries you'd like to tell us about? Please let us know if you have any questions or stories for us to read on the air. You can email TheRhodeRunner1@gmail.com
You can also contact us at the following places:
Adriana can be found on:
Instagram at @ajoylifestyle
YouTube: Adriana Ferns
You can find The Rhode Runner in the following places:
You can also download and subscribe to the Journey of the Rhode Runner Podcast at: