Jan 14, 2022
- Twenty-Twenty 2: Electric Boogaloo
- Who does your virus vote for?
- Paul's Florida trip
- Bad ending to 2021
- Goal Setting and Writing Down Your Accomplishments from the Past Year
- 2021: Peaks and Valleys
- Adriana's MovNat Certification
- Listener Question about the metabolic system
- Clean Eating
- Paul's Podcast...
Aug 9, 2019
Journey of the Rhode Runner welcomes everybody's favorite real food dietitian, Serena Marie R.D!
Serena is running an awesome boot camp for runners, called Eat Like an Athlete, which starts up on August 13, 2019.
This program includes:
- Meal plans - yes there are also vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free...
Nov 21, 2018
Paul and Adriana are back with more listener questions. We got some great questions from Maddy this week!!
- Don't be a Dickbag - Be kind to cashiers
- Burpee Challenge postponed until February
- New Years Day Polar Plunge
- So far 6 people interested in 2019 Tunnel to Towers 5k in New York
- Question #1 from Maddy -...
Nov 14, 2018
This week, we have more listener questions. Karinna asks us what our go-to snacks are, and do we have any favorite Thanksgiving recipes. As always, the answers are entertaining!
Aug 31, 2018
Adriana is back to work, and back on the podcast!
We talk about
- The Mount Hope Bridge 5k
- The upcoming Finish for a Guinness 5k
- Clean Eating
- Die Monsanto!
- The Documentaries GMO OMG and Open Sesame: The Story of Seeds
- What's Gotten Into Us by McKay Jenkins
If you have any questions or comments, please email...