It takes a team of people to help, and keep, Adriana and Paul both mentally and physically healthy. Check out this episode to see what they do, and you might pick up some very helpful information for yourself.
Dec 18, 2020
Welcome to a new podcast episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. On this episode, we welcome Adriana's personal trainer/coach, Sam Brown. He specializes in treating lower back injuries. So, come see what it's like training Adriana, and also get important information about building up stability and mobility to prevent...
Dec 9, 2020
- Welcome Patricia Quirk
- Soul Friend Yoga
- Exercise videos
- Proceeds from yoga mats will go to a new organization/ charity monthly or bi-monthly
- Products are sourced responsibly
- Adriana looks effing fancy in her new yoga pants
- A men's line will be coming soon, so Paul can also get in Patty's pants
Dec 5, 2020
Lizzie Newton is back on the show! It's another Music-centric episode as Lizzie and Paul go over their Spotify Wrapped playlists. This is a fun one that you don't want to miss! Enjoy!
- Hannah Montana grew up!
- Lizzie succeeded in her New Years resolution to not watch Bravo
- The (underappreciated) Mindy Project
Nov 23, 2020
- Rhode Island gyms are closing from November 30 - December 13
- Corona Yoga will be starting back up
- Trainer Fu
- Fall Quinoa Spinach Salad Recipe
- Adriana's PRP Update
- PRP book
- Trinity Rep FREE streaming of A Christmas Carol
- Paul's Short Story, "Earthquake"
- Back to the Future cookbook
We would ...